In 1984, soon-to-be college dropout Michael Dell hid signs of his fledgling PC business in the bathroom of his University of Texas dorm room. Almost 30 years later, at the pinnacle of his success as founder and leader of Dell Technologies, he found himself embroiled in a battle for his company’s survival. What he’d do next could ensure its legacy—or destroy it completely.
is a riveting account of the three battles waged for Dell Technologies: one to launch it, one to keep it, and one to transform it. For the first time, Dell reveals the highs and lows of the company's evolution amidst a rapidly changing industry—and his own, as he matured into the CEO it needed. With humor and humility, he recalls the mentors who showed him how to turn his passion into a business; the competitors who became friends, foes, or both; and the sharks that circled, looking for weakness. What emerges is the long-term vision underpinning his success: that technology is ultimately about people and their potential.
More than an honest portrait of a leader at a crossroads, is a survival story proving that while anyone with technological insight and entrepreneurial zeal might build something great—it takes a leader to build something that lasts.
Publisher:Portfolio (October 5, 2021)
Publication date:October 5, 2021
File size:32506 KB
Print length:336 pages
Page numbers source ISBN:0593087747
Product information :
>> Price sell: $15.99
(as of Oct 16,2021 11:07:35 UTC) — [Details]
Product hashtags: #Play #Nice #Win #CEOs #Journey #Founder #Leader :
- Play Nice But Win: A CEO’s Journey from Founder to Leader [Get] Review
- The Origins of Business, Money, and Markets (Columbia Business School Publishing) [Get] Review
- Go Make Money: A Strategic Guide To Grow Your Service Business Into A Million Dollar Business!
- Procrastination : Procrastination Workbook, Solution, Cure, Scientific Guide, Tools,
- Forex 2021: Learn Advanced Strategies, Reading The Charts , About The Systems Indicators,